Monday, April 14, 2008

MY NAME IS TIA


"Recommended For: Students" My name is Setia Rahayu. You can call me Tia. I was born in Purbalingga 5 February 1997. I am class VI (six). I am school in SD N 2 Kutawis. My address in Kutawis village. My hobby is football. My favorite football club is Manchester united (MU). I usually playing football in field together with friends. And sometimes with teenagers. I want to be smart in English like my brother. He is alumni SMA 1 Bukateja and he was leader of SPEC. So that why I am trying learn English well include brave practice English. Luckily my brother want to help my to learn English and want to help me sending my article through e-mail to SPEC e-mail address to be published in SPEC blog. For me whoever must be able to use English because English is funky and very useful for our future. So that why English is one my favorite lesson at school. My English teacher is Mrs. Arin. Besides lesson English I also like lesson IPA and IPS. My desire is want to be famous football player and smart in English so that easy in communication with foreigners.

No comments: