Monday, June 30, 2008

LET'S BE KANGGURU'S FRIEND

When my friend who joined SPEC introduced me to KangGuru, I was surprised. Really, he introduced me to “a very light” magazine. Firstly, I was confused when I should read English articles. I didn’t like English news. But, since he asked for me to read KangGuru for awhile, I became so surprised. The magazine was so colorful and attracted me to read more. I got more experience and knowledge from that magazine. Since that, I tried to get KangGuru because my friend told me that KangGuru was free. And I prove it.

Now, I’m studying in a college and be KangGuru subscriber. Because of this magazine, I become braver and braver to practice my English. I want to be brave, as brave as students of junior high school who often get KangGuru magazine and join in its forum. Send a letter, join in KangGuru competition, write an article, etc. So I hope the new members of SPEC will be KangGuru subscriber too. Don’t be left behind, because there are so many youngsters braver than us!
(sent by Iko Agus, igustyawan@yahoo.co.id)

No comments: