Monday, July 20, 2009

UP DATED AGAIN!!!


More Features, More Useful Articles, and More, More, More…
Finally I could up date this blog again. For several days after last up date, I thought that I wouldn’t be able to add more articles to this blog because I was little bit busy. But my spirit rose again after I found that there were some people left comments (I don’t know whether they were alumni of SPEC or my friends from other city, because they used nick name). Thanks for you who wanted to take a part in this blog by leaving comments or just say hello (greetings).

You could see that in right panel of this blog, I put some new features and I changed the theme of this blog too. Although it’s still to standard and so simple, but I’m sure that you will stay enjoy this blog. Later, I will add more features to decorate this blog so that you will feel nice and make us easier to communicate each other.

Since this edition, I’d like to post some useful articles that can be downloaded or you can be subscriber by sending e-mail to specsmansabuk@gmail.com and I will send you more articles or links to download regularly.

Join This Blog
The first day I posted new articles in this blog, then I sent SMS to SPEC alumni, my friends, students and teachers of SMA Bukateja. I was surprised after that, because I found this blog was commented directly. Thanks for you who posted comments and wanted to join this blog.

By joining this blog, you will stay connected with other SPEC alumni and alumni of SMAN Bukateja, even the current students of SMAN Bukateja. And it also possible to connect with my friends who visit this blog regularly, but they are not SPEC alumni or alumni SMAN Bukateja. You will get new friends here, and find your old friends.

Just click JOIN THIS BLOG button in the bottom right corner of this blog. It’s easy, just like make a social network in Friendster, Facebook or the others.

No comments: