Sunday, March 2, 2008

CHIKA WRITES


I like studying English. I have a dream to be able to speak in English well, because I want to be a debater. I think, become a debater can make me more expert in English, especially to speak in front of people. When I was in Junior High school, I took a part in English competition.
Altough I didn't win, but I got a lot
of experiences and I became more motivated to study English. And, because of that English competition, now I like studying English. So, for English teachers, it wil be very good, to motivate your students by encouraging them to participate in an English competition. I'm sure, after the competition they will feel "the easiness" of English, even if they can't be the winner. They will find that English is fun! Yeah, maybe a lot of students think that English is too difficult. In my opinion, they are wrong! They must study English step by step and be patient. It's impossible to master English just in one night, guys. And, to study English, we may be accompanied by English music. Not only entertained, but also study English in once. I'm sure, if we can study English well and practice our English, we can say that English is nice and enjoy.

No comments: