Wednesday, August 19, 2009

DOWNLOAD EASY GRAMMAR HERE NOW


Hopefully, I’m not too late to say “Selamat Hari Pramuka 14 Agustus 2009” and “Selamat Hari Ulang Tahun Kemerdekaan Indonesia 17 Agustus 2009”. Two celebrations in the same month. In these celebrations, as an Indonesian citizen and as a member of scout movement I have a lot of hopes for our beloved country, Indonesia. Hopes for being “a safe and prosperous” country. It’s our hopes, isn’t it? And what we can do for our country is drumming it up with the knowledge we have and take a part in saving national stability.

Again and again, I couldn’t’ up date this blog timely. It was caused by my business in my work for several days recently. So, I just can say: I’m so sorry.

Today, I add some new downloadable files that may be useful for you such as EASY GRAMMAR and Language Focus material. And today, I also change the structure of menus in the right panel of this blog. I add some web site addresses as sources of references to learn English. They had been published last week in article entitled REFERENCES FOR YOU TO LEARN ENGLISH MORE. But, to make them easier to be found, I put them in the right panel of this blog.

Then, thanks to my friends, Friska Novitasari for downloading my FUN ENGLISH, hopefully it would be useful for you in teaching-learning process at school. Once you download my files, means that you have donated up to US $ 1 for blog development. And for Ovita Yanuar Lestari Putri and Teguh Catur Yunianto, thanks for joining this blog. Your presence in this blog as the follower would “invite” other alumni to join soon.

And then, for this blog development, please keep visiting this blog regularly to leave comments or give any ideas. Your support to this blog means that you are care about education issue, especially that related with English in SMA N Bukateja.

No comments: