Sunday, August 23, 2009

UP TO MORE THAN 50 MESSAGES PER UP DATE

Since this blog was up dated again, the activities of advertising and promoting this blog were getting increase. Each time I up date this blog, I would directly inform the newest and the latest posts (articles) through SMS to more than 50 people: students, teachers, alumni, and my friends whom they were not the students or alumni of SMA N Bukateja. A lot of feedback and thanks always come to reply my messages. I like it. But I would be happier if someday you get my message about the latest up date of this blog, you give the feedback or comment here, in this blog (I mean in shoutbox or comment menu under each article). Your criticisms and your compliments would be more useful to increase the traffic and enliven this blog. Moreover, and actually, I do not need personal compliment. But, if you want to commend me sincerely, let other people know that you commend me by leaving your commendation in the blog. ☺☺☺.

Then, after you know that “managing” this blog is not free, again and again, I invite you to “donate” several things. How to donate? Click here.

No comments: