Sunday, August 9, 2009

THE VIDEO WAS SO SLOW!

Two weeks ago, I up dated this blog and up loaded a video about retelling story competition in SMA N Bukateja that was held in 2006. Some alumni, who got my message in order to watch it, send me SMS directly and told me that the video wasn’t played fluently. Some, left comment in my shout box. I could see that, because the internet connection in our region is quite slow. And you should know that I had converted the video into the smallest type (mp4 56 Kbps PAL for streaming). Hopefully, the video could be watched without any matter. But in fact, as we know, that the internet connection in our region is so slow, so please be patient to watch it ha-ha-ha….


BTW, thanks for the willingness of my friend, Atun from UMP (Universitas Muhammadiyah Purwokerto), who want to join / follow this blog. Hopefully your willingness to join me in this blog could motivate my friends and my students to join this blog too. And thanks to my younger brother, Tia, who want to be my first follower.


And in this edition, I’d like to remind you again to join as followers or “subscriber” to enliven this blog. And, if it’s possible, please don’t forget to help this blog running fluently by donating articles or finance help.

Do you want to help us? Click here.

No comments: