Sunday, August 9, 2009

REFERENCES FOR YOU TO LEARN ENGLISH MORE

I’m really sorry for the last edition that I couldn’t post any article. That time I was little bit busy and (of course) I was confused about the material. I didn’t know why I was so lack of idea to be posted here last week. Fortunately, for this week edition, I got idea to review some useful web sites that you must visit. Of course, all they are about English. Hopefully this info would be useful for you.


  1. speaking24.com

speaking24.com is a site that provides a “space” for non-English speaker to improve their English skill, especially speaking skill, by having an online chat. If you join this site, then you can find your partner to practice your English. You can have a chat through Skype, MSN, ICQ, or Yahoo! Messenger with people all around the world.

Besides that, by joining speaking24.com, you can get weekly e-bulletin that gives you a way out to use a particular word or phrase. This e-bulletin will be sent to your e-mail address regularly. In other words, you will get a free lesson and online dictionary with its TODAY’S WORD.

  1. ego4u.com

ego4u.com is one of the biggest sites for learning English. It provides a lot of teaching-learning resources such as reading and writing materials, grammar, vocabulary, tips and tricks, exercises, fun games for English improvement, teacher’s board, cultural studies, and a lot of downloadable resources. To learn English more, this site also provides a newsletter that will be sent to your e-mail address if you wish.

  1. ets.org

Do you want to get the latest information about TOEIC? Or, do you want to look for the example of TOEIC test format? If you do, you should visit www.ets.org. There, you can get more information about TOEIC, score interpretation table, the example of TOEIC questions, exercise, etc. Then, if you want to take an online TOEIC test to get international certificate of TOEIC, you can register and take the test here.


Visiting this blog also can be one of your reference sources in learning English, because once a week I will always up date the content and add new useful information for you. New sites that will help you in learning English will be published in my information panel, on the right side of this blog. Besides that, I have a plan to make a special rubric for SITES OF THE WEEK like I made SPEC QUICK RESPONSE last year. If you have information about nice sites, you can inform me through my e-mail address (refinemyself@gmail.com) or SPEC’s e-mail address (specsmansabuk@gmail.com). You also may inform me about nice sites via SMS to my cell phone number (find out it somewhere in this blog).

No comments: