Sunday, August 23, 2009

WHAT AM I GOING TO TALK?

Finally, Ramadhan comes again. Firstly, I’d like to happy fasting for all alumni of SPEC everywhere, to students and teachers of SMA N Bukateja, to my friends, and to all Moslems in Indonesia and all around the world.

And secondly, in this up date, I’d like to talk something that “tickled” me: BAHASA JAWA is MORE DIFFICULT than ENGLISH. An article that was created after I got a “weird” experience and confession of some students. Besides that, I’d like to inform you about how many people that I send SMS to, and how many people should visit this blog, each time (after) I up date this blog.

Still like usual, I’d like to say thanks too, to my friends (not alumni of SPEC) who support me all the time to keep up dating this blog. I really always need your help to give me ideas or themes in writing for this blog. Then, thanks also would be given to alumni SPEC who want to (sometimes) visit and leave comment for me (not for this blog). Thanks to anonymous person and “black and dark visitors” (guests) such as Hidden Runner, mzdz, etc. for visiting this blog routinely and thanks for giving comments in this blog. Great thanks! I’m waiting for your next visit, ideas, and other supports.

No comments: