Sunday, August 9, 2009

WHAT MORE?

Since this blog is getting fluent to be up dated, this blog will serve more than information about SPEC’s activities at school. But this blog will serve more articles that can help students in learning English. More than that, this blog will be more useful for both of SMA and SMP students because on next week publication, I will add some downloadable materials that can be used by them. Be sure to keep visiting this blog and get more information or stuffs that I haven’t told you. Or, if you have any idea about what things should be added here, you may advise me via e-mail address specsmansabuk@gmail.com and refinemyself@gmail.com or my cell phone number (find out it somewhere in this blog). Just want to inform you, on next week publication I will add some downloadable and printable materials in the right panel such as table of tenses, vocabulary matters, language function, etc.

No comments: